[DCRM-L] DCRM(B) cataloging in OCLC

Sprochi, Amanda K. sprochia at health.missouri.edu
Wed Sep 12 14:49:18 MDT 2007

Unfortunately, I catalog for the Med Library, and we're not on the list.

amanda

>This also brings up another very good point, and one that I made during
the MARC for Special Collections meeting at ALA, which is that rare
books catalogers should strive to attain enhance capabilities in
OCLC.<snip>
Here is a list of the institutions that have enhance status:
http://www.oclc.org/worldcat/quality/enhance/default.htm (Univ. of
Missouri-Columbia is on the list!)