[DCRM-L] A collational oddity

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 18 10:35:52 MDT 2008

Thanks, Richard. This gives me something to work with. When I am feeling
more ambitious (and when the volume in question warrants the extra
work), I include statements of signing, usually following Gaskell. But,
I will look more closely at Bowers, too.

And, by "previously unrecorded," I mean that it does not appear in
Rousseau bibliographies (Dufour, Sénelier, Leigh), OCLC, BnF, or KB
(Amsterdam imprint, although probably a piracy). Yes, that made my day, too.

Randy

--
Randal Brandt
rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu