[DCRM-L] Authority work using Google Books

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Tue Apr 22 10:40:03 MDT 2008

I don't know if I've been doing it "correctly" but I don't include "via Google Books"-I use your second formulation.

And yes, it's quite a boon, indeed!

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Head, Special Collections and Metadata Catalog Dept.
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
(801)422-5568