[DCRM-L] Riches for catalogers at the RBMS Preconference.

Fri Mar 7 10:04:24 MST 2008

Although announced on other lists, I don't believe the 2008 RBMS
Preconference has been announced here. This year the preconference is of
special interest for catalogers and cataloging decision-makers.

The Bibliographic Standards Committee is offering a full-day
preconference workshop on DCRM(B), held on Tuesday preceding the
preconference orientation and the opening reception. Attendance at the
workshop requires registration for the preconference, and an fee of $85
for the DCRM(B) workshop to cover the extra costs. It is limited to 32
participants, and as of this morning 25 had registered.

In addition, the Bibliographical Standards Committee is presenting a
seminar on "Rare Book Cataloging: Making Decisions, Setting Priorities"
at 2 p.m. on Wednesday.

I hope to see many of you in Los Angeles.

http://www.library.ucla.edu/libraries/special/RBMS/index.htm
Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
Head of Cataloging
Folger Shakespeare Library