[DCRM-L] wormholes

Noble, Richard Richard_Noble at brown.edu
Fri Nov 14 10:31:05 MST 2008

Larry's on the right track (and I think it's a perfectly serious matter
that the title of a thesaurus has proved to be somewhat misleading).
It's hard not to be wordy, but perhaps something on the order of
"Provenance, use, treatment and other evidence in books", or "Evidence
of ownership, use, treatment, etc." Even without "etc." that seems to
indicate the range of phenomena, including the consequences of neglect,
abuse, and interference.

Richard