[DCRM-L] FW: [alcts-eforum] Summary of day one Hidden Collections

Dooley,Jackie dooleyj at oclc.org
Tue Dec 8 16:30:02 MST 2009

Following on my earlier posting, a very brief summary of today's traffic in
the ALCTS e-forum. There were at least 50 messages exchanged, so the summary
is the tip of the iceberg.

Regarding special collections, there were a couple relatively grumpy posts
about how hard it can be to work with special collections departments to get
our stuff cataloged, quickly followed by more measured voices on the
importance of constructive collaboration.

Jackie

--
Jackie Dooley
Consulting Archivist