[DCRM-L] Five-page summary of changes from DCRB to DCRM(B)

Karen Attar Karen.Attar at london.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 02:05:52 MST 2009

Dear Deborah and all,

Thank you for your kind words about the summary of changes from DCRB to
DCRM(B) in the CILIP Rare Books Newsletter, and thank you for pointing
out the inaccuracy. I've noticed one omission, concerning notes (i.e.
that it is no longer essential to include references for incunabula).

I don't think I can change the error on the pdf file (to which in the
first instance we shall link from the BSC web pages) - BUT we want to
mount the piece on the BSC pages of the CILIP RBSCG web pages, with some
illustrations where it helps, and shall definitely change it there. And
when we have reached that stage, we shall let you know.

Best wishes,

Karen (Attar)
(Secretary, UK Bibliographic Standards Committee of the CILIP
Bibliographic Standards Committee)

Dr Karen Attar
Rare Books Librarian
Senate House Library