[DCRM-L] French printing term

Fletcher, Jain jfletchr at library.ucla.edu
Thu Feb 5 14:37:51 MST 2009

Hi,

   I just looked this up under "jouxte" in a rather early 20th cent.
French dict at my desk and it gives me (simply): prep. near"

--Jain

Jain Fletcher
Principal Cataloger & Head, Technical Services Division
Department of Special Collections
Young Research Library - UCLA Box 951575
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575

v: (310) 794-4096
f: (310) 206-1864
e: jfletchr at library.ucla.edu <mailto:jfletchr at library.ucla.edu>