[DCRM-L] Updates for DCRM(Music)

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 7 16:13:30 MDT 2009

The RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee will be discussing the status
of /Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (Music)/, or DCRM(M), at
the upcoming meeting in Chicago. Two new documents have now been posted
to the BSC website that will serve as the basis of the discussion. If
you are planning on attending the meeting, or are just
curious/interested in DCRM(M), I encourage you to have a look at the
documents.

1) Go to:
http://rbms.info/committees/bibliographic_standards/dcrm/dcrmm/dcrmm.shtml
2) Scroll down to "Public hearings/review"
3) Download the first 2 documents in that list

Best,
Randal Brandt
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee

--
Randal Brandt
rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
http://bancroft.berkeley.edu
"It's hard enough to remember my opinions without
remembering my reasons for them"--The Streets.