[DCRM-L] DCRM(G) editorial meetings in Chicago

Erin Blake EBlake at FOLGER.edu
Tue Jul 7 19:57:32 MDT 2009

Just wanted to let DCRM editors and other interested parties know that the latest draft of Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (Graphics) and some discussion topics for our editorial meetings at ALA annual are available at http://dcrmg.pbworks.com

Note that the draft is still a working document, in various stages of revision. We are NOT submitting it for formal review at this time.

The DCRM(G) editorial team is meeting on Monday July 13 from 1:30-5:30 pm (Palmer House, Indiana Room) and Tuesday July 14, start time still to be verified, but probably 9 to 5 (Newberry Library).

Thanks,

  Erin.

Erin C. Blake, Ph.D. | Curator of Art & Special Collections | Folger Shakespeare Library | 201 E. Capitol St. SE | Washington, DC 20003-1004 | office tel. 202.675-0323 | fax 202.675-0328 | e-mail: eblake at folger.edu