[DCRM-L] Criteria for identifying books needing flat shelving

Elizabeth Henderson eah10 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Jun 8 11:32:08 MDT 2009

Hello,

"Recommendations for the storage and exhibition of archival documents"
(BS 5454:2000), which includes library material, states that all volumes
400 mm and above should be stored flat.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Henderson
Rare Books Librarian

Tel: 01334 462325
Fax: 01334 462282
email: eah10 at st-andrews.ac.uk

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No
SC013532