[DCRM-L] Question: Local notes in OCLC master records

Jennifer MacDonald jsmacdon at UDel.Edu
Thu Nov 19 08:28:30 MST 2009

Dick,

Just to clarify, have you found that the 590 of your IR is searched in
FirstSearch, or also in WorldCat Local? For those of us without IRs,
clearly the 590 isn't searched in either, but I'd be very interested to
know.

Jennifer MacDonald
University of Delaware

p.s. In the interests of full disclosure, the University of Delaware is
a WorldCat Local library, so I usually think first in those terms.

--
Jennifer S. MacDonald
Senior Assistant Librarian and Coordinator,