[DCRM-L] Cataloging 18th-century colonial document - "f" in place of "s"

Shannon Kupfer skupfer at sloma.state.oh.us
Fri Sep 4 10:31:58 MDT 2009

LOL!  No, Angie, but if you'd like the position I'm sure we can find, or
should I say "not find," something for you to do!

Shannon Kupfer, Digital/Tangible Media Cataloger

State Library of Ohio

Phone: 614.995.4115

Fax: 614.644.7004

www.library.ohio.gov

The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all.