[DCRM-L] Cataloging of single leaves

Jane Stemp Wickenden jane.wickenden at zen.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 16:06:52 MDT 2010

I was just heading towards the concept of

245 $a Main title. $h [Fragment] when Dick Miller's e-mail arrived, which is
simply how I would have dealt with it in the absence of finding a rule, and
supposing I could identify the title from the fragment anyway.

Jane

Mrs J.V.S. Wickenden

Historic Collections Library

Institute of Naval Medicine