[DCRM-L] Cataloging of single leaves

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Wed Apr 7 09:48:58 MDT 2010

My point was that AACR2 doesn't do very well for manifestation level uniform titles. The collective title Fragments found in Chapter 25 is intended for work-level uniform titles. I'm not sure AACR2 forbids the use of the word at the manifestation level-it just sort of ignores the issue.

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602