[DCRM-L] BSR/Rare Books

Lenore Rouse rouse at cua.edu
Wed Apr 28 07:58:19 MDT 2010

Stephen I think you meant [S.l. : s.n., date] (place : manufacturer,
date) in your last paragraph, but I completely agree with your
suggestion that this be allowed, clarified, or at least seriously
considered. It would probably be useful in the Graphics rules and
perhaps others that don't come to mind. Whether forbidden or not, I
suspect the practice has been resorted to in the pragmatic belief that
transcribing something is always better than nothing.
Lenore

--
Lenore M. Rouse
Curator, Rare Books & Special Collections

PHONE: 202 319-5090
E-MAIL: rouse at cua.edu