[DCRM-L] RDA question

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Wed Aug 25 16:13:51 MDT 2010

I just attended Barbara Tillet's RDA demonstration/explanation at the Getty and there was some discussion about Uniform Titles. They are now called "Preferred Titles". Beyond that, I'm not sure. But you may be able to investigate their application/function/etc. by searching on that term on the RDA website.

You might try this link (RDA Changes from AACR2 for Texts):  http://www.loc.gov/today/cyberic/feature_wdesc.php?rec=4863
It was recorded in January of this year.

Hope that helps.

Nina