[DCRM-L] Call no. flags

Eric Holzenberg ejh at grolierclub.org
Thu Feb 11 13:07:53 MST 2010

A warning about those cutout flaps, if the strip is made from card-stock:
yes, they do a great job of holding the strip in the text block, but they
also make it horribly easy to damage the page to which the strip is fixed:
the slightest knock of the strip against the underside of a shelf, say, and
you've torn that text page.

Eric Holzenberg

Director

The Grolier Club