[DCRM-L] Call no. flags

Sara Piasecki piasecki at ohsu.edu
Thu Feb 11 13:11:38 MST 2010

I agree with Eric. We always turn them upside down before marking the call number on them, so shelvers are never tempted to place the cutout over a page.
Sara
Sara J. Piasecki, Head, Historical Collections & Archives
Oregon Health & Science University Library
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road
Mailcode LIB
Portland, OR 97239-3098
503-418-2287 (phone) | 503-418-0235 (fax)
piasecki at ohsu.edu
http://www.ohsu.edu/library/hom/ | http://ohsu-hca.blogspot.com/