[DCRM-L] Numbering relating to "none of the parallelseries titles" in DCRM(B) and (S)

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 7 11:26:41 MST 2010

Erin,

The change in wording of rule 6G3.2 first appeared in DCRM(S) epsilon
draft in June 2007. I made a note of it in my copy of DCRM(B) for an
errata list. But, that list has never been fully compiled. The changes
to DCRM(B) that occurred for the 2nd printing did not include this level
of detail anyway, so even if the errata had been available, DCRM(B)
would still read the way it does on Cataloger's Desktop.

For DCRM(G) (and other DCRM modules), my suggestion would be to adapt
the DCRM(S) 6G3.2 rule to fit your purposes.

Randy
(DCRM(S) "Keeper of the Text")

--
Randal Brandt
rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
http://bancroft.berkeley.edu
"It's hard enough to remember my opinions without
remembering my reasons for them"--The Streets.