[DCRM-L] RDA Follow-up to "Cataloging Defensively" Webinar re edition statements

dooleyj dooleyj at oclc.org
Mon Nov 15 10:01:36 MST 2010

I¹m interested to know whether the RBMS Bib Standards Committee has
investigated possible MARBI receptiveness, and interest from the cataloging
community, in a field for supplied edition statements. And given that there
is growing consensus that MARC is on its last legs, not to mention the
demise of the 503, do you have a sense that a new field is a likely
solution? -Jackie

--
Jackie Dooley
Program Officer

949.492.5060 (work/home) -- Pacific Time
949.295.1529 (mobile)