[DCRM-L] Question on DCRM(B) 4B4 supplying fuller place names.

Lenore Rouse rouse at cua.edu
Tue Jan 18 05:45:16 MST 2011

  Hi Manon
Norimb. [i.e. Nuremberg] is exactly what I was proposing to do with this
item because it does not involve presuming the printer's intent and
because the English equivalent is potentially more likely to be searched
by the catalog amidst all the other choices (Norimbergae, Norimberga,
Nuernberga etc.). That being said I think I would prefer Rio [i.e. Rio
de Janeiro] as well.
Thanks much.
Lenore

E-MAIL: rouse at cua.edu