[DCRM-L] DPC: Omission of names in statements ofresponsibility(DCRM 1E5)

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Sat Jan 22 14:24:33 MST 2011

Thank you for the explanation, Erin.  My e-mail client did not reflect the
changes.  If you send something in the body of an e-mail, please remember
that some of us don't use the most up-to-date e-mail clients versions (I
fess up to using webmail and pine, the latter for its speed and
virus-proof character, the former to read attachments and at home).  An
attachment or a link to the text would be even better.
Sorry about the confusion.

Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider