[DCRM-L] FW: OCLC Form/Genre Revisions and Pending RBMS Thesaurus Work?

dooleyj dooleyj at oclc.org
Fri Jun 3 15:11:57 MDT 2011

Susan, that's great news. When we discussed it two years ago, staff in OCLC
Research determined that a couple of structural tweaks would be necessary
for successful conversion into MARC. We can pick that work up where it left
off.

Jackie

--
Jackie Dooley
Program Officer

dooleyj at oclc.org
949.492.5060 (work/home) -- Pacific Time
949.295.1529 (mobile)