[DCRM-L] Cancellantia

Marina Morgan marina.morgan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:14:39 MST 2011

Good morning everyone,

I would very much appreciate your help. While cataloguing a book published
in 1905 I discovered that it has three consecutive original leaves replaced
by cancels.  How do I express that in the 590 note?

Should I say “Special Collections copy includes three cancellantia”? Should
I also indicate the page numbers?

Thank you very much and have a wonderful day!

Marina

Marina Elena Morgan, MISt

Rare Books and Special Collections Cataloguing Librarian
Osgoode Hall Law School Library, York University
4700 Keele Street, Toronto, ON, Canada, M3J 1P3
Email: mmorgan at osgoode.yorku.ca