[DCRM-L] DPC: minor wording change to 7A1.1 for clarity

Erin Blake EBlake at FOLGER.edu
Fri May 20 22:34:28 MDT 2011

It's been a while since the last Discussion of a Proposed Change to DCRM
came along, so I hope I remember how to do it. This isn't a big-deal
proposal, just a change to clarify a confusing sentence.

Current text:

7A1.1. Notes qualify and amplify the formal description, especially when
the rules for such description do not allow certain information to be
included in the other areas.

Proposed revision:

7A1.1. Notes qualify and amplify the formal description, especially when
the rules for other areas exclude certain information.

Any objections? Improvements?

Thanks,

   EB.

Erin C. Blake, Ph.D.  |  Curator of Art & Special Collections  |  Folger
Shakespeare Library  |  201 E. Capitol St. SE  |  Washington, DC
20003-1004  |  office tel. (202) 675-0323  |  fax:  (202) 675-0328  |
eblake at folger.edu  |  www.folger.edu