[DCRM-L] OCLC Form/Genre Revisions and Pending RBMS Thesaurus Work?

Ryan Hildebrand ryan.hildebrand at mail.utexas.edu
Wed May 25 07:35:42 MDT 2011

Hi Jeff,

It looks like LC's work will have no impact on us, as terms in the RBMS
Controlled Vocabularies do not have LC authority records. The coding change
shown in slide 18 reflects current practice for our terms, second indicator
of 7, with source of term in |2.

Thanks for sharing the pdf. I had not seen it, and it is an interesting read
for CV folks and surely others.

Sorry for this late reply. -Ryan

--
Ryan Hildebrand