[DCRM-L] (B3) 1D5: Latin alternative title?

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Mon Oct 17 12:30:23 MDT 2011

I think, as John Says, they're adjectives, with case ending "e" for "ae" (as
also in the word "Anglicane"). There's nothing for them to modify as
adverbs.

RICHARD NOBLE : RARE BOOKS CATALOGER : JOHN HAY LIBRARY : BROWN UNIVERSITY
PROVIDENCE, RI 02912 : 401-863-1187/FAX 863-3384 : RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU