[DCRM-L] Full vs abbreviated language in notes

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Thu Oct 27 16:56:43 MDT 2011

I couldn't agree more, Deborah :) I say I agree, but I probably often use what I call "recipe-style" notes now that I think about it, leaving out articles and verbs. But I agree with you.

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602