[DCRM-L] RDA BSR for rare materials (UPDATE)

Lapka, Francis francis.lapka at yale.edu
Fri Aug 17 16:26:48 MDT 2012

The Task Group would like to thank all of those who have submitted comments on our draft version of the BSR. We are now considering all of the suggestions and hope to return to this list with a revised version, along with additional thoughts on some of the thornier issues, by Tuesday of next week (Aug. 21). At that time, we will welcome additional review of our revision, with the hope of receiving any remaining comments by the end of the week (Aug. 24). We will then submit the BSR (with any additional revisions) to the Bibliographic Standards Committee, who will in turn have the opportunity to vote on the document during the week of Aug. 27th.

Best,
Francis

Francis Lapka, Catalog Librarian
Yale Center for British Art, Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts
1080 Chapel Street, PO Box 208280, New Haven, CT  06520
203.432.9672    francis.lapka at yale.edu<mailto:francis.lapka at yale.edu>