[DCRM-L] FW: [PCCLIST] Relationship Designator TG Report Open for Comment

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Thu Dec 6 10:39:01 MST 2012

I can't imagine anything more maddening than having to submit the terms
one-by-one as needed, and wait for approval, in the course of simply trying
to get work done. Those "not ready for RDA" *access points* will surely
slow us down enough. Do our front offices have any idea what we're spending
our time on??

RICHARD NOBLE : RARE BOOKS CATALOGER : JOHN HAY LIBRARY : BROWN UNIVERSITY
PROVIDENCE, RI 02912 : 401-863-1187/FAX 863-3384 : RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU