[DCRM-L] Signature question

JOHN LANCASTER jjlancaster at me.com
Wed Dec 26 15:32:57 MST 2012

The first question that needs to be answered is what the structure of those leaves is.  Do they form two gatherings of two leaves each, or one gathering of four leaves?  (Or is one or more a singleton?)

When asking this sort of question, it's also useful to provide information about the work and edition, for context.

Thanks.

John Lancaster