[DCRM-L] Relationship designators

Ryan Hildebrand ryan.hildebrand at austin.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 24 13:38:42 MDT 2012

Fyi, at the last BSC meeting, expansion of abbreviated relator terms was approved. So, comp., ed., ill., and trans. are now officially "compiler," "editor," "illustrator," and "translator." These changes will be reflected in the next update of the RBMS Controlled Vocabularies. -Ryan

--

Ryan Hildebrand

Book Cataloging Dept. Head

Carl and Lily Pforzheimer Foundation Curator
Harry Ransom Center
University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7219
Austin, TX 78713-7219