[DCRM-L] Funeral Sermons Genre Heading

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Wed Jun 6 09:17:10 MDT 2012

Looking at the LC online catalog, the SH Funeral Sermons seems to be
applied to sermons or eulogies given on occasions other than the actual
funeral.   One should also be able to use the subdivision Sermons under
the name of a person.  Of course, Eulogies is also a valid SH, and the
dividing line is not always all that clear since some religious groups
permit eulogies during funeral services.

Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Interim Head