[DCRM-L] Funeral Sermons Genre Heading

Margaret F Nichols mnr1 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 6 08:48:47 MDT 2012

The LCSH heading "[Personal name]-Death and burial" can help cover works that were occasioned by someone's death but that are not funeral sermons. I know it's not the same thing as having a genre term for the exact category of material you're describing, but it's a help, anyway.

Best,

Margaret

Margaret F. Nichols
Rare Materials Cataloging Coordinator
Cataloging & Metadata Services in RMC
2B Kroch Library
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853-5302
Tel. (607) 255-3530 * Fax (607) 255-9524
E-mail mnr1 at cornell.edu