[DCRM-L] FW: Paul Revere engraving, "Buried with Him by baptism"

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Mon Mar 12 14:13:18 MDT 2012

I'm darned if I know how I managed to send this to DCRM, but I'm glad you
were tickled by it.

Cheers - Richard

PS: Usual apologies to a list not intended to be a recipient.

RICHARD NOBLE : RARE BOOKS CATALOGER : JOHN HAY LIBRARY : BROWN UNIVERSITY
PROVIDENCE, RI 02912 : 401-863-1187/FAX 863-3384 : RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU