[DCRM-L] Collation conundrum

Daryl Green dtg4 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 10:45:51 MST 2012

I've also seen, but do not know if it's correct:

500  Signatures: pi1 A^8 chi1; leaf chi1 = pi2.

Daryl Green
Acting Rare Books Librarian
Department of Special Collections
Library Annexe
North Haugh
St Andrews
KY16 9WH
Scotland

Tel: 01334 462339
E: speccoll at st-andrews.ac.uk
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/library/specialcollections/
Echoes from the Vault: a blog from the Special Collections of the University of St Andrews

The Department of Special Collections of the University Library has relocated to new premises on the North Haugh and is now open to readers by appointment only. Please contact us on speccoll at st-andrews.ac.uk or 01334-462339 to book a seat in our Reading Room.

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532