[DCRM-L] DPC on manufacture elements - final(?)(!) rule edits, with one example change

Kate Moriarty moriarks at slu.edu
Wed Oct 10 08:12:27 MDT 2012

I really like Manon's suggestion for 4A6.2.2. It's concise, simple, and
clear to me. And, as Jain has pointed out, examples can serve as
reinforcement of instructions which I believe they do in this case.

I liked the "In case of doubt" suggested rule but something was nagging at
me that it felt redundant and I believe it is the "generally assume"
instruction in 4A6.2.1 that Manon points out. So I don't think we need it
after all.

Thanks,
Kate

--
Kate S. Moriarty, MSW, MLS  |  Rare Book Catalog Librarian  |  Pius XII
Memorial Library  |