[DCRM-L] DPC on manufacture elements - final(?)(!) rule edits, with one example change

Fletcher, Jain jfletchr at library.ucla.edu
Thu Oct 11 10:33:11 MDT 2012

Hello, everyone,
   I am very inclined to agree (along with Kate) about Manon's well-thought-out textual changes, as well as her considered opinion (including the helpful editorial rationale she has given) about whether or not the "In case of doubt..." text is needed. I will be putting together the vote on the DPC according to the latest opinions about it, which also will include the new examples.  I will do this later today, unless I hear any further thoughts.
                                                                                Again, I cannot thank all of you enough for the time you have taken on this matter!                                --Jain

Jain Fletcher
       Principal Cataloger & Head, Cataloging Section
Collection Management Division
Library Special Collections