[DCRM-L] Press figures in an incunable??

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 10 10:16:50 MST 2013

Dear Richard.

I see what you mean... the 2nd edition of the Examples - from which we used for the first 48 examples - actually has a 500 note about press figures. Either this 500 note was inadvertently missed or was somehow deleted from one of the drafts. Sorry about that.

I guess someone should start an corrigenda.

Nina

Nina M. Schneider
Head Cataloger
William Andrews Clark Memorial Library