[DCRM-L] RDA & DCRM

silvanan at mptek.net silvanan at mptek.net
Mon Mar 18 10:45:01 MDT 2013

Hello all,
I am trying to find out more about when and how DCRM is going to change
to become more aligned with RDA. My institution is going to implement
RDA as the general cataloging standard but I am the only rare materials
cataloger and I am the only one that regularly uses DCRM manuals, so
I generally have to rely on outside sources for this information.
I have been trying to follow updates via RBMS and DCRM-L,
but I still don't really know what is going on. What rules do we follow
come April 2013?
I would really appreciate any news you have to share on this or any
information regarding what
people or websites can elucidate me on this.

Thanks,
Silvana Notarmaso