[DCRM-L] Advice re late edition of engravings

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Wed Mar 27 14:15:40 MDT 2013

Sorry to have slandered DFo's cataloger (anyone we know?). I'm working on
the fly here with lots of windows and tabs open. A professor noted a typo
in our record, and I up and got curious; but we're going crazy preparing to
send 100K books offsite before the John Hay library closes down for a year+
for a highly cosmetic renovation (you'll hardly know it's a library when
they're done), so I've added a note to our local records. OCLC will just
have to take care of itself. But I'm very glad to hear that these things
can soon be officially cataloged as graphics: a victory for common sense.

Cheers - Richard

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>