[DCRM-L] FW: Cataloger's Desktop 2013 Issue 4 available

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Wed Nov 13 10:59:12 MST 2013

At this point DCRM(G) doesn't appear in the Cataloger's Desktop table of
contents, an apparent oversight; but you can get to it by clicking on the
"New" button and then on the link that appears in the update notes.

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>