[DCRM-L] FW: Cataloger's Desktop 2013 Issue 4 available

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Wed Nov 13 11:16:21 MST 2013

Everyone keeps telling me that DCRM(G) is in the complete resource list
(either "show all resources" in the TOC pane or in the preferences list)
but I'm just not seeing it. Even if the configuration form somehow limits
what appears when one views "all resources"--and I don't think that's the
case--I do have "graphic materials" checked.

Crazy pills in my morning coffee?? - Richard

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>