[DCRM-L] How the shutdown affects our work

Boyd, Morag boyd.402 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 3 07:27:27 MDT 2013

Someone shared these mirror sites on a different list:
http://stuff.coffeecode.net/www.loc.gov/marc/  (MARC21 docs)
http://stuff.coffeecode.net/www.loc.gov/standards/sourcelist/  (standards documentation)

I am sure they are not official or coordinated in any way, but could be helpful for now.

-          Morag