[DCRM-L] itoamc

Margaret F. Nichols mnr1 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 8 07:36:33 MDT 2013

I've poked around a bit concerning this question just now, and in Columbia's cataloging documentation it says that ITOAMC is maintained locally by LC's Manuscripts Division. So I've e-mailed Mary Lacy (who works there) to ask her whether it's still maintained or not.

Oops, just got an automated reply that LC is closed because of the government shutdown. Duh, and darn. We may have to wait awhile for an answer.

Best to all anyway,

Margaret Nichols

Margaret F. Nichols
Rare Materials Cataloging Coordinator