[DCRM-L] itoamc

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Tue Oct 8 10:07:04 MDT 2013

At

http://www.loc.gov/standards/sourcelist/occupation.html

itoamc is listed: "Index terms for occupations in archival and manuscript
collections (Washington, DC: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division)",
but there's no link to it. Ditto at

http://www.itsmarc.com/crs/mergedProjects/sorcecod/sorcecod/occupation_term_source_codes.htm

Question for Doris O'Keefe: What resource do you use for obtaining itoamc
terms?

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>