[DCRM-L] Seeking relationship designator, equivalent to annotator, but for illustrations

Moody, Honor M. hmoody at radcliffe.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 8 15:23:32 MDT 2013

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a relationship designator equivalent to annotator, but for illustrations rather than text?  I looked over the RBMS relationship designators and the MARC relator term list and didn't see anything, but maybe I missed something.

I have in hand two copies The poetical works of John Keats, reciprocally given as Christmas gifts by Charlotte Perkins Gilman and her first husband, the artist Charles Walter Stetson.  Each of them painted watercolor illustrations directly onto some of the pages as part of the gift, and I'm trying to capture this.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best,
Honor

Honor Moody