[DCRM-L] Symbol used in preliminary signatures

Barbara Tysinger btysingr at email.unc.edu
Wed Apr 16 13:47:56 MDT 2014

Thanks, Richard! (and others!)

I have the final signature (without the frontispiece or other plates)
as: pi⁸ A-O⁸ P⁸ (-P8)
I hadn't included the " P⁸ (-P8) " in my earlier message because I
didn't want to cloud the issue unnecessarily.

Barbara

PS. I wish I could go back to Rare Book School (I was there in 2011 for
the Rare Books Cataloging course and loved every minute!), but after I
finish cataloging this group of books, I'm less likely to encounter many
non-standard collations.