[DCRM-L] Identification of Manuscript fragments in late 16th century binding

Barbara Tysinger btysingr at email.unc.edu
Mon Apr 28 08:45:22 MDT 2014

Thank you to all who offered information, advice and guidance in the
identification of our 12th century manuscript fragment.
This is the oldest item I have ever cataloged! (OCLC WorldCat #
869471915) Very exciting!

I thought you might enjoy reading the official announcement that the
Health Sciences Library Office of Communications posted to our news feed
today:

/Library Identifies Rare Book Bound in 12th Century Book of Judith
Manuscript Fragment/
Library Identifies Rare Book Bound in 12th Century Book of Judith
Manuscript Fragment - See more at:
http://hsl.lib.unc.edu/news2014/1398454727#sthash.29DhlCt9.dpuf
     http://hsl.lib.unc.edu/news2014/1398454727

Thanks again,
Barbara

...................All opinions are entirely my own....................

Barbara R. Tysinger                                Phone: (919)966-0949
Health Sciences Library                            Fax: (919)966-1388
335 S. Columbia Street, CB# 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
e-mail: Barbara_Tysinger at unc.edu

......."Non pilus tam tenuis ut secari non possit."-- St. Minutia......